Training CoursesUp one level
We run training courses on a range of subjects. We only give courses on tools and applications that we use on a daily basis, and we specialise in hands-on training that will equip trainees with the tools they need to be able to progress their knowledge in the subject.
- Scheduled Courses
- We do not publish a schedule as we are currently running training courses as and when required.
- Introductory Training for Linux
- This couse is aimed towards people who have little or no prior experience of Linux (or any other Unix). By the end of the course attendees will be able to use Linux on a desktop machine for every day office tasks.
- Python For Programmers
- A Python Course for Software Developers with Experience in Other Languages
- Thyme Development System Training
- Courses in Developing using the Thyme Development Environment
- Web Application Development with PHP
- An introduction to developing well structured, maintainable web applications with PHP
- OpenOffice.org Training
- Courses in Using and Developing with the OpenOffice.org Suite of Applications
- Linux Administration
- Training for administrators of Linux systems. By the end of this course attendees will be able to install, setup and configure a network of Linux machines suitable for an office environment.