What information is collected about you?
It is common for web sites to save a log detailing visitor URL requests. This log will contain :
- the pages on our website you attempt to view
- what your source IP address appears to us as
- a referral URL (e.g. what page were you on when you clicked the link to get to our site)
- browser type, version and computer platform (MacOS, Windows, Linux etc)
How is the collected infomation used?
Your browsing habits and information are only used for statistical purposes (e.g. which is the most popular page, which pages were not found (broken links), how many visitors did we have in XYZ month and so on).
This website does not collect personal information (e.g. your name, address, telephone number etc). We may during the course of business collect identifying information about individuals (e.g. name, address, company etc), which we store for internal usage only, for example on our contacts system.
This information is not available to the public, and we will not disclose it to others without your express permission unless there is a legal right for entities to access it (e.g. the Police and other relevant authorities).
If you wish to know what information we hold on you, please contact us .
Personal information is only used by Clockwork Software Systems to correspond with you and to identify you for access to our services.
- Our policy is not to pass on your details to third parties without your express consent except where those third parties are legal entities with a right of access (e.g. Police).
Where can I get further information?
Please contact us